So I made it 3 miles yesterday. Since I was forced to run inside at the gym I was limited to 30 minutes on the dreadmill and there was no way in heck I was going to squeeze in 4 miles in 30 minutes. My plan is to keep upping the pace during my 30 minute runs during the week, then go for a longer distance on the weekend. By Saturday I'm confident that I can do 4 miles in 40 minutes or less.
In other, more interesting news, I plan on drinking a glass on wine tonight, watching figure skating (and Lost) and going to bed ridiculously early. Stay tuned for my February cupcake update...these were MUCH better than last month's.
And some pics to keep you entertained...
Deuce celebrating Mardi Gras.
I'm smart cuz I have a big brain.
True love.
The good ole days.
No comments:
Post a Comment