Yesterday my friend Gray and I hit up Regency (the poor man's Short Pump?) to do a little fall shopping. We found a few things in F21 (without trying them on) and then headed over to Express to check out the big 50% off sign. And we ended up making a killing in there. Please observe my lovely purchases...





I love this dress. Express makes such a great tube dress..

I wore this one to a wedding last night. Another perfect tube from Express.

Great for fall with black tights.

$10, can't beat that.
I love the prices. Something cute and affordable? Imagine that! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI like Forever 21 too, but I hear ya on the chaos in that store. Way too many teenagers!!
ReplyDeleteJust found you today, I love your blog!
My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com
My Blog Design Business
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com
I'd love to work with you someday! Take care :)
I despise Forever 21. I stopped shopping there for that reason. However, I have a closetfull of Express clothing... I'm like a postergirl for them every day!
ReplyDeleteforever 21 terrifies me! so crowded and loud...
ReplyDeleteThat is so true about F21! I live in Richmond too and every time that I walk in there I end up walking right out b/c it's so annoying!
ReplyDelete